Abundant Luxury Home Inspection Services, LLC
Yes, I Climb Roofs And I Love It!
 

    
         
          

  
  
  
                


What's involved in an Abundant Home Inspection?

Abundant will work with you to schedule your inspection and answer all of your questions. An experienced inspector will meet you at the property and begin the inspection. A general inspection, which includes carbon monxide testing, will begin with the exterior of the property.

Our inspector will systematically examine the property. The roof, foundation, plumbing and electrical systems are some of what is covered. However, the entire property, over 500 items in total, will be examined. Any issues, large or small will be documented.

During the inspection, your inspector will point out any potentially dangerous and/or expensive repairs, as well as, good features of the property. At the end of the inspection, a detailed full color report with pictures and recommendations can be printed on-site or emailed within 24 hours.

Peace of Mind!

The home inspection’s number one benefit is Peace of Mind. Many of our clients have expressed a sense of relief at the settlement table because they know the condition of their new home. Whether it is identifying current or potential problems, or just simply understanding the homes systems and components. An Abundant home inspection is the key to "Peace of Mind".

At Abundant Home Inspection Services, we dedicate 100% of our time providing 1st class service to you, our clients. We serve all areas of Southeastern Pennsylvania and Delaware.  Abundant meets the highest nationally recognized code of ethics and technical standards of practice. We are a proud member of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI), which certifies its members through mandatory examinations on building construction and inspection principles. Abundant also provides the best in professionalism and quality customer care. Give us 5% of your confidence and we'll earn the other 95%!

Abundant is not a franchise and is independently owned and managed by a knowledgeable and experienced inspector. We do not compensate any party financially interested in the real estate transaction for the referral of inspections or to be included on any list of recommending inspectors.
Read more 

Why invest in an Abundant Home Inspection?

We give you what other home inspection company's can't. Before we talk about the house, we listen to your concerns to take the worry out of buying your new home.  Buying a home will most likely be the largest investment you will make in your lifetime. There are many steps to purchasing a home. One of the most important steps is an Abundant Home Inpsection. At first look, a property can appear to be in perfect condition. Too often prolems can appear after the sale.  With an Abundant Home Inspection, you, the home buyer and seller alike, can now make an informed practical decision about the purchase, sale or remodeling of your home. Abundant is the ONLY home inspection company in the area that offers a 200% money back guarantee, a Free 90 day warranty, plus carbon monoxide testing at no additional cost to you: read more...